Well our little baby is growing up too fast right before our eyes. It seems like yesterday we brought him home with us from the hospital. Jake went this morning for his first day of Kindergarten. Luckily the school is close to home so we were all able to walk him there. I got laid off from my job about a month ago so in a way it was a blessing to be able to be there for his first day and to be there to pick him up. Jake said he loved his class and discovered all about cafeteria food and lunch ladies:-) Sam also packed his backpack so he could walk Jake to school because he couldn't bear to see Jake with a backpack and not have one of his own!
Allison starts school in about a week and a half and she is already grinning like Jake is. They get big so fast!
Well my Jake wanted me to send you an update to look at our blog but I didn't have your email address, so I thought I would do it here. Feel free to check out our new posts on http://jeffamily.blogspot.com/
You have such a cute little family. Hope all is well with you and maybe we'll hear from you soon. You could come and visit us in Reno. There is so much to do! Jake and Erica Finlay
1 comment:
Allison starts school in about a week and a half and she is already grinning like Jake is. They get big so fast!
Well my Jake wanted me to send you an update to look at our blog but I didn't have your email address, so I thought I would do it here. Feel free to check out our new posts on http://jeffamily.blogspot.com/
You have such a cute little family. Hope all is well with you and maybe we'll hear from you soon. You could come and visit us in Reno. There is so much to do!
Jake and Erica Finlay
Post a Comment