1.28.2007

Brooke's 1st Birthday

Well we also celebrated Brooke's 1st birthday on the 17th. You can tell by the photos she is very alert and fun as well. She keeps Melissa busy during the day. Just the other night Brooke took her first steps which was very exciting. It is fun watching all of our kids grow up. We got her a special hat for her birthday that she loved wearing.















4 comments:

Jen said...

My brother, Ryan and Kim gave me the link to your blog. Your kids are adorable... I don't think I've ever seen pictures of them! Looks like all is well. I'm happy for you! Take care. Jen

Leisha Mareth said...

Hey Russell Family! I too, followed Kim's link to your blog and the kids look so cute (and big!) The baby is adorable! xoxo The Mareths

Leisha Mareth said...

Hey Russell Family! I too, followed Kim's link to your blog and the kids look so cute (and big!) The baby is adorable! xoxo The Mareths

parkinfamily said...

Time for some new pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails