6.17.2007

36 Weeks = 9 Months

Why does anyone pretend pregnancy only lasts 9 months? I have 2 and a 1/2 weeks to go before delivery day and that will be 39 weeks, nearly 10 months. It's close to 100 degrees again today and I feel like I have a fever all the time. Why does anyone have a baby in the summer? In honor of Father's Day, for JIM, my sweetie, who did this to me :) here is a run down of the big bellies that are the Russell children. (these pics don't really do justice to how big I really was or am this time)
20 days before Jake's birthday.
NICE hair Melis!

Going to the hospital to have Sam.
Same shirt as above. :)

In the hospital parking lot to have Brooke.
I was trying not to look too thrilled. :)



Today after church, 19 days before the scheduled
arrival of baby X. This one sticks out farther than the rest.
I have to wear 2 shirts to keep it all covered. The Dr. I saw 2
weeks ago thinks it will be over 9 1/2 lbs. Here's hoping!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh I love your "out to here bellies" I remember when Jake was just about here outside by the car in the wee hrs of the hot morning!! Whooo Boy they were fun days Jim getting strep!! I remamber at the hostpital right when he was born. He was a cute baby, like all the others. Your belly goes down fast though. You look fab. So no name yet I need to order his little gift?? Hmmm I having a craving for cherries and Jelly bellies from your mom right now!!

parkinfamily said...

I love to double shirt look! I bet that that is great in the hot summer weather, huh?

Megan said...

Hey Melissa, good to see over on our blog! I can't believe that you are having your fourth! I had to laugh at the two shirts though. What we go through. Your kids are adorable of course, hope things go well with the arrival of number four!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails