He looks like a Russell, but with his own look. I have a nephew named Max...very cute name!
ahhh I just want to kiss the cheeks !! He looks "Tanner" than the otheres Maybe he will hve Jim coloring ??
your baby is really cute! i cant believe you have 4 already! well just thought id drop in say hi
cute cute cute! and happy 1 1/2 birthday to you little Brooke! happy nursery to you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He looks like a Russell, but with his own look. I have a nephew named Max...very cute name!
ahhh I just want to kiss the cheeks !! He looks "Tanner" than the otheres Maybe he will hve Jim coloring ??
your baby is really cute! i cant believe you have 4 already! well just thought id drop in say hi
cute cute cute! and happy 1 1/2 birthday to you little Brooke! happy nursery to you!
Post a Comment