7.05.2007

Welcome to the world...Max!

Hi everyone! I just got home from the hospital and man am I tired. I am going on 36 straight hours with no sleep so I am going to keep this brief and post some photos of Max and then go crash since I have to be at work tomorrow. Melissa, when she feels up to it, will embellish the blog with better stuff for you since she loves blogging now...even more than scrapbooking (if you can believe it.) Anyways, Melissa and baby Max are doing well. The surgery lasted about an hour. We had to be at the hospital at 5:00 AM this morning and Max was born at 8:30 AM. He was 21 inches long and 9lbs. 7oz.! Jake was the largest up till now with a weight of 9lbs. 3oz. Anyways, I want to thank everyone for your encouraging words...it really helped get Melissa through the heat. Talk to you later, Jim.















6 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Congratulations...he's a cutie!

Lisa said...

YA you got your MAX He reminds me of Sam. the cheeks!!! Co+ngratulations

Jennalee said...

OH! I'm sooo glad he's here! you must want to skip right past the tiny baby stage and go right to toddler :) I'm glad for Max :) mostly because I'll never have one! unless I can sneak it in as a middle name ;) ANYWAY Congratulations! talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!! We cannot wait to meet your new addition.

Hugs,

~Amy, Roger, Alex & Julia

Anonymous said...

Max is so cute! I keep forgetting what they look like so tiny, even though he's not that tiny! Jim-I was looking at that graduation picture of you and Melissa. Even 9 years ago you look old. What HAPPENED to you?? I think you've been stressed your whole life. Take a vacation maybe some of your hair color will come back. LOL :) LOVE YOU GUYS! Congratulations

Megan said...

Congrats! He is adorable, and the name fits right in. Hope everyone is settling into the new routine, etc. Congrats again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails