
Future Missionaries!
Last Wednesday finally arrived and my little brother Joe entered the MTC to start his mission. He is on his way to Veracruz Mexico but for the next 8 weeks he will be down in Provo learning spanish and how to teach the gospel. I think they lock him in a room full of monkeys once a day too to get used to the jungle :)! JUST KIDDING :) Me and the 4 kids got to escort him and I am sure he will remember it always. It was cold and rainy, Brooke wailed through most of it and kept pointing at Joe and calling him Daddy. We got a lot of looks but I think it was more because of all the little kids and hopefully not because they thought I was Joe's mom :)

Last Wednesday finally arrived and my little brother Joe entered the MTC to start his mission. He is on his way to Veracruz Mexico but for the next 8 weeks he will be down in Provo learning spanish and how to teach the gospel. I think they lock him in a room full of monkeys once a day too to get used to the jungle :)! JUST KIDDING :) Me and the 4 kids got to escort him and I am sure he will remember it always. It was cold and rainy, Brooke wailed through most of it and kept pointing at Joe and calling him Daddy. We got a lot of looks but I think it was more because of all the little kids and hopefully not because they thought I was Joe's mom :)
Watch Out Mexico! Here He Comes!
1 comment:
Cute pics! The baby is so big now! Maybe they thought that he was the father of all the kids and that is why you got the looks? LOL.
Post a Comment