Jim took the boys to Gorgoza Park for a fun day of tubing. I took the babies and went shopping at the outlets at Park City which was just up the road. That is my kind of snow fun! A fun day in the snow for all, for sure! Gorgoza Park is really cool, they have 6 or 7 lanes to tube down and a tow rope back up to the top of the hill. No real exercise involved except for the heart pounding excitement of the downhill racing. Jim says the "kids" lanes are not scary at all, no real threat of accident, barely "catching air", Jake and Sam
loved it! They bought the 2 hr ticket and the kids wanted more!


"See ya!"
3 comments:
That picture of Sam makes my heart smile! Such cute kiddos!
Yeah! Tubing is a lot of fun. But I agree with Melissa. Shopping is much more fun :)
Fun! We went tubing there over Christmas while we were in town visiting. Mitch and I and the boys really had fun, Camryn not so much. I think it just started bad (to cold) so she had no hope. It was way too crowded though, I think we only went 4 times in 2 hours! Your kids are so cute and have the best smiles!
Post a Comment