OK it's our 100th post! Not
too impressive since we have been blogging for almost 3 yrs now... :) But I want to test you to see who really reads this thing. I need
ideas for
Teacher Appreciation Week next week! If you read this post please leave a comment and any
TAW gift ideas that I can use or steal or modify and make like my own, that can be made or bought pretty quickly since it's already Wednesday. Thanks a million!
5 comments:
One year, we made bath salts and homemade cards (blank - so they could use them) for the teachers.
One time, we made homemade éclairs, Those are really good. Cookie in a jar recipe is really fun to give away too!
Hello Melissa....I read your blog faithfully....long lost friend of mine! :)
As for teacher appreciation...hmm...we have covered pretzel sticks in chocolate, I have also made those flower pens and stuck it in a tiny terra cotta pot, and when I am in a hurry I have just bought them bath and body works soap...they always seem to love it. Hope this helps!!
I have done two thing
1. Have each child bring a flower to make a class boquet (sp)
2. Or the one I like the best is Have each kid bring in a gift card and make a "Day of treats boquet" put the cards on the flower card plastic sticks things add some flowers and walla
I read...but I don't have ideas...nothin as good as what you have above...I would probably make a t-shirt...have Gab draw a picture or something and scan it in, print and transfer to a t-shirt...I'm a nerd that way :)
Apples!! You can never go wrong there. Ross says to send a giant fruit basket like Ralphie- but I say it didn't really do him much good, so you may as well just stick with apples. You could also send in a nice bottle of Exfuse. . . :)
Post a Comment