4.24.2008

Spring Break 08


Well, we made it back from THE Trip. We had a great time visiting with all the FAMILY and just relaxing on the farm. It was almost like I wasn't even there because my kids love my mom and went to her for everything, which is fine with me :) I was on my own vacation :) We spent the week roaming the orchards, visiting family and friends and a trip to the Thrift Store. The only pictures I took, were of trying to take pictures of the California born babies among the California Poppies. Like the bluebonnet pics of the Texas born boys. Needless to say Brooke was very uncooperative and there were a lot of bees so we had to keep it short. We'll have to try again next year maybe? If I can make myself drive that drive again. Maybe we'll just fly next time :) Thanks for a great time Mom and Dad! We miss you already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails