5.30.2008

Last Day of School

That's right! It's officially Summer Vacation at our house! I don't know who's more excited Jake or me. No alarm clocks for 2 and a half months is making me very happy. Now if I can just fill up our days with fun and frolic and keep the I'm Bored Monster out of here.

Jake after the 1 1/2 hr last day of school.

Also, *note* He lost his top tooth last night at Walmart.


Here's what I made for his teachers. Another cute idea from EverythingPink.

What are you doing this summer to keep the kids entertained?

2 comments:

Amber M. said...

DARLING gift idea...how did I miss this one??

We'll be spending a lot of time at the zoo this summer. And I mean a lot.

Have a lovely weekend!

Leisha Mareth said...

I just bought that same ribbon for Rach's hair! Great minds think alike!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails