OK so it's wednesday and I haven't made it to the basement yet... I will blame sick kids and their gift of spreading it around to me as well. I did get my kitchen counter cleared off finally... again. I hate it when the junk, and mail, and odds and ends pile up there. Clutter is a pain!
I finally got my new vinyl project done though and man is it cute!! I think I am going to make 1 for each holiday and then probably attach a ribbon and hang it from a wreath hanger. As soon as we get our website back up to par I will most likely offer them there as well. I have been reading a lot of blogs lately of girls who make and sell stuff and they are not afraid to post about what they sell so why should I? Yeah I'm freak I know! If I want to sell it I need to advertise it right? So, I am here for you and all your vinyl needs and wants... within reason ;)
1 comment:
That is way super cute!
Post a Comment