11.17.2008

Brookie's in Stitches and NOT in a good way

Last night was our first trip to the urgent care with Brooke. What a treat! A treat I never want to have again! She fell and hit her head on the edge of a bookcase, cubby type thing we HAD behind the couch. It's not there anymore. You know what they say about head wounds and lots and lots of blood?? It's all true. I had to sit down for a minute.


Long story short, she was bouncing around and acting fine when we got to the urgent care, we were the only ones there and we still had to wait... they wrapped her up in a blanket so she couldn't move which doesn't really help with the soothing and we got our first experience with stitches. She got 6 and seems to be just fine if not just a little more cranky,

{she's usually cranky}


{not touching it}

Luckily it's right in her eyebrow so most likely a scar will not show, since were all about our looks around here. Unluckily it's right in her eyebrow so they had to do stitches instead of glue because of the eyebrow hair. Luckily, stitches are not supposed to leave a scar.


Who wants to discuss the pros and cons of eyebrows?
PS.. come back later for
1. a better pic of Brooke
2. a shout out to our favorite word art designer
3. our redesigned website
4. great christmas gift ideas in vinyl

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She will be fine!! I know when Abby cut her eye All I thought of was her prom pic with a wankie eye!! (ie Paris Hilton lol)

Eye brows are good for what .. let me think .. thinking.. thinking ....
I need some words for my wall So you still doing vinyl right??

Kelly said...

Why is it that girls always get stitches?? Neither one of my boys has ever had stitches and Kate had to get them right across her nose. Poor thing...she has a scar but it has faded. So I am hoping by the time she is 14 it isn't there at all. Is that Possible?? If not she is going to hate me....even though it was here clumsiness that caused her to fall into a metal bedframe. Ouch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails