11.17.2008

Enhanced Diva-licious-ness


Remember this photo?

Check it out now!

Huh?! Huh?! Pretty cool right?!

Our friend Bethany over at Elegant Word Art by Bethany is a pro with the digital scrapping and has her own line of word art and digital scrapbooking stuff. (I'm so lame I don't even know the real name for it Sorry Bethany!) Anyway, you should take a looky at her work and leave her some love. Maybe pick yourself up something real nice. Her word art can possibly be made into vinyls too. Let me help you help me help the home business moms out there. As the Nester says, buy from real people, not robots! Except just pretend that I'm the only one you know with a vinyl business, ok thanks :) Our website is back up and running again too!

trendycrafts.net

new products are being added just as fast as I can get them on there!

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

OK- you buy some life insurance, and I will load up on some vinyl! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails