{image from yee design.com}OR
So we haven't quite decided the T-day menu but it will not be including any of the above meat(less) products. We thought about deep frying a turkey but that is turning out to be a lot more expensive than we wanted to go. Gotta save money for pie! :)Here are a couple of Thanksgiving vinyls from the website.

After Turkey Day I am starting a new blog to advertise the website, you remember the website right?
and there will be a sale or discount or giveaway or some thing...
so tell your friends!
{I'm starting a new blog because it seems a little weird to me to keep advertising only to 3 friends and my mom who read this blog. and it's another good reason to blog!
like I need another reason :)}
1 comment:
I'm loving the new craft website. My house is quickly turning into a shrine de vinyl...I'm sure I'll be ordering something.
Post a Comment