1.03.2009

December Recap

A lot happened in December and I need to catch up with the NEW year... here's a recap with

A LOT of exclamation points:

the 1st part of the month we were all sickies and there was pretty much no Christmas Spirit to be found.

Then Sam was Santa's helper in the Jingle Jam at school.


Jim's brother Nathan came to visit on his way home from Rexburg

We made an INSANE trip to INDIANA for Christmas!!

3 days in the car, 4 days to visit, 3 days in the car.

Trip of a lifetime!

Never going to happen again!

Way too much family togetherness!

We found out Kansas is 1 of the worst drives ever!

Who knew that orange muppet was so good??

The midpoint in Kansas is a small town with a BIG name!


and in Abilene Kansas, they like our name and make some pretty good chocolate!


We drove right under this in St Louis

On Christmas Eve I turned 36 and took a pretty bad picture with Max



Max really enjoyed himself with the cupcakes



Our Christmas was pretty good but no pictures were taken to prove it.

We had good weather during the whole trip and no snow which made the drive a little more bearable. We spent a small fortune on new videos for the kids to watch in the car, but totally worth it! I am really glad we have that thing!




We got home to a couple feet of snow in the driveway but were so happy to be out of the car it didn't matter.



Our New Year's Eve was quiet except for the ROCK!

We had to try out the new Guitar Hero we got for Christmas.

Tomorrow is Sam's Birthday.

I am having a lot of trouble with Blogger.

I am CAUGHT UP!

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Gena and Troy said...

I'm so glad you updated! I was wondering what has been going on. Happy Birthday Sam!

Laura Keith said...

Wow! That was quite an adventure. And I thought going to Fresno 3 1/2 hours away was torture! You win!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails