true to my word, I painted the broken mirror frame my new favorite accent color.
it's blue ocean breeze by Krylon
(i'm a little surprised it stuck because it was only about 25 degrees in my paint studio, I mean, basement)
(don't tell the landlord)
and because I learned 3 things in the 1 interior design class I took at Ricks College,
1 being I didn't want to major in interior design, 2 being you need to group things in 3 or more odd numbered groupings,
I just had to paint 1 of the 19 tin stars floating around our house :)
(the 3rd thing being, interior design majors are snobs and their male LDS professors are suprisingly flambouyant, at least the 1 I had was)
{ I don't really have 19 tin stars, without getting up I can only see 6 :) I know there are more though}
I love that blue with my red and white stuff
and this girl, whose blog I just love, and just lives up the mountain from me, but I haven't met in real life, or blog life for that matter, made a quilt for the Nie Auction tonight, in this color scheme... anyone want to win it for me??
1 comment:
I love that blue it sea worthy.. What color can I add to my off white black and red to make it fun??
Post a Comment