12.03.2009

and here we are 6 months later....


I know alright! I know! I slacked off BIG TIME!! SORRY!!! I know you missed all my wit and humor and pictures of the kids! Alright I know! I hear it from my sister ALL the TIME!!! If you are on Facebook, {and you should be!! It is the hip happenin' place online} then you have pretty much seen the pics I would have put on here if I wasn't so busy..... being on Facebook. So~! Since it is the Most Wonderful Month of the Year, I am going to finish strong and catch up the rest of the year! A new post everyday until I am caught up! I want to show you my Christmas decorations so I better hurry up :)
The rest of June....
Jake joined the Cub Scouts!
He likes it, I am not very good at getting him to do the requirements...I'm just not that into it. I'm not a scoutin' kind of mom! Get over it!
Oh well, at least he has great leaders that want to help him :)
He also tried his hand at baseball...
It was alright...not his fave...

I'm not sure what his fave is going to be yet...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails