2.12.2010

{Year End wrap-up ..OR.. I'm tired of playing catch-up!..OR..Totally Random stuff}


She say's she wants to be a wrestler when she's a big girl!




*another way I justify taking my iphone to church*
I am the assistant ward organist at church now and I haven't really played the organ for about 20 years so I take pictures of the settings I think sound right cuz I don't know how the memory buttons work and I don't play every week and I forget :)


~
No Pictures, but we had a fun family Thanksgiving with Jim's brother-in-law's family.
We had way too much Thanksgiving dinner though!
I think we will have a different meat this year....I'm still kind of sick of turkey.

~

For my birthday I got fancy cupcakes, which I LOVE, which seem to be the trend right now.
Cupcake/Bake shops popping up all along the Wasatch Front.






These were from the Sweet Tooth Fairy in Provo. YUMMY!

~

No pictures from Christmas but let's just say, the kids got everything they wanted and more and at this moment they are all basically grounded from all their gifts or could care less about stuff that was the most important thing a month ago. We spent just a little more than we had budgeted so that is progress, but I always feel the desire to return everything around the middle of January :) *Note to self!!! Less IS More!!!!!

~

The day after Christmas I drove the kids out to Cali to visit the farm and the fam. It was cooold out there! but no snow!! That's important :) It was a fun trip but I think I've had my fill of California for a little while again.

~

Finally!!! Happy NEW Year!!!

Next up! 2010!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails