3.22.2010

{Fro-Yo is all the rage}

It seems like frozen yogurt is all the rage in Utah and little hip shops are popping up all over the place. We (and when I say we, I mean Me) are planning on trying them all out ;)
This pic is from the first one we went to... FROGURT
Guess which one is mine!
They all seem to have the same theme, lots of flavors, self-serve, pay by the ounce, tons of weighty toppings that drive the price up, ....and I am willing to try them all :)

2 comments:

Syal said...

I LOVE these places. So did you go to the FROGURT in Draper? Have you tried Yogurt Junction in AF? Just curious...insightful info would be great.

Grandma said...

Hey I thought you were starting to blog again. Now that I have fast internet I want to see what's going on over there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails