4.18.2007

Fooling around in the backyard

These kids LOVE to be outside! I am so glad we have a backyard to send them out to when I need some space and they need some fresh air. We kept talking about moving back in to an apt. if we EVER sell this house, but I am pretty sure we will have to have a house with a yard if I want to stay sane! It's not very big but it's big enough. Brooke loves to eat the mulch and the boys aren't much help in stopping her from doing it because they are busy doing EVERYTHING else they can think of...... I guess it's just a little extra fiber for her :)


Jake loves to swing!

I love these pics of Brooke because she can finally reach the ground when she is sitting on her bike. Now if she can just figure out how to make it go.
Funny hair but what a cutie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails