So! Jake thought it would be funny to try to get in Brooke's swing and he got really stuck. The neighbor kids over the fence were calling "Jake's stuck in the baby swing" over and over and he was getting mad and embarrassed. I finally got him out by taking the swing down. Later he tried it again, I guess he thought it was funny now. I told him if he got stuck again I would take a picture and put it on the blog for all the world to see how silly he looked. Apparently that sounded great, so they both got stuck in it so I would take a picture. Goofballs!
1 comment:
Oh good! I'm glad you are updating more. I kept checking and....nothing! I was sad. Cute, cute pictures. Jared got stuck in a swing once as a kid and when his Grandma finally found him he screamed "I prayed you would find me Grandma!" (it was in the back yard...how could she miss him?)
Post a Comment