5.24.2007

Happy Birthday Lisa!

It was 6 years ago on a night just like tonight... We had spent all day moving our stuff out of our house in The Colony, Texas, putting half of it in storage and half in Lisa and Garth's house. My feet were swollen up huge and Jim had a sore throat. We went out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe with our new landlords for Lisa's birthday. We had a great time and the next day our lives changed forever with the birth of our first child, Jake. We hope you had a great birthday Lisa! Especially since you are sooo much older than us now ;) Love ya lots! Sorry no pictures of our fantastic time together.

2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

That is freakishly disturbing that it was 6 years ago. I remember it distinctly because the next night (your Jake's b-day) we went out to dinner with Garth, Lisa, Cristian and others, and that day we had met OUR Jake's birthmother and knew we were "expecting" too. Wow, 6 years. Freakishly disturbing that time flies so quickly.

Lisa said...

Ohhhh I know I'm old but you know what I'm in my LATE 30's now I just don't care about **** anymore. My birthday wish for myself was not to freak. I'm smarter that all of you I'm the matrarach of you all wooo hooo J/K well not really But thanks for all the Birthday wishes I have a special place for the two Jakes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails