5.22.2007
Open House
Jake's school had Open House last week and it was all very exciting! This picture does not do justice to the amount of STUFF we brought home. I already have a huge storage tub of all his school work, plus primary pictures and papers and just the stuff he draws at home. Does anyone know a statute of limitations on this stuff? Do I have to save EVERYTHING from EVERY YEAR of school and beyond? How 'bout just the favorite art work??? I don't know... I saw a magazine article where they took a picture of each piece of kids work and then shrunk it so it was this large poster of thumbprint size pictures of their stuff. That could work!! Anyway, his teacher Mrs. B is the best Kindergarten teacher at the school and she said Jake is doing really well. Only 2 and a half weeks of school left... 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment