6.26.2007
Keeping you up to date on the baby!
So Jim is at Scout Camp and he took the camera so new pics to post, but I went to the Dr yesterday and this baby is probably going to be HUGE! The Dr was measuring the belly and he is all "when is this baby due?" and I was like, um, July 11 allegedly, and he is all, "how did we come to that date?" and I am like, uh you are the Dr, you tell me :) So, anyway, long story short, we figured out that the day of the c-section (July 5th) is probably the actual due date. So! Everyone keep their fingers crossed that this baby won't get any ideas about coming out on his own. I'm pretty sure he is too big to get out on his own anyway and they would still do the C if I did go into labor, but let's not imagine that. I am trying not to leave the house so I don't have to ignore all the people staring and making comments ;) Just knew you would like to know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hang in there :) k, I've been sitting here for a half hour now and I was only going to check my email quick...this is why ya'll like the blogs, you can lose hours and hours in a small piece of heaven checking out your friends lives...la la
Have a great, non-stress, EasySoTheBabyStaysPut, day!
Oh my !!!!! Well it will be fine He has to come out sometime Ha!!
Take your Birthday pic like all the others so we can compare arr laugh
Post a Comment