11.13.2007

Jim Day 2007

I forgot to take pictures of Jim's birthday party until the very end when everything was a mess and the kids were going wild. We celebrated with Jim's sister Le'a and her husband Adam and their 3 kids and my brother Ross. Needless to say, Jim had a great birthday dinner (if I do say so myself :) since I cooked it) catered by Costco with all his fave foods including, sushi, egg rolls, fresh pineapple, strawberries, chinese chicken salad, mango salsa and grilled chicken. And then the new favorite "cake" that he wants from now on, 1st a layer of brownies, then a layer of Rocky Road ice cream, then a 2nd layer of brownies and then a layer of cookies n' cream ice cream, then a squirt of Reddi Whip on top and if I had been thinking, possibly a layer of hot fudge sauce before the Whip. Ummmmm YUMMY! An ice cream brownie "cake". I may just have that for my birthday next month.(with peppermint ice cream though, of course)

Jim and Adam, Jake and Sam loving the Transformer Movie case that transforms into Optimus Prime. Thanks Ross! Sam and his cousins.

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

Cute kids! I heart peppermint ice cream! I may have to try that too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails