We went to Cabela's to check it out, it's close to our house and this is what we found... It's a big outdoorsman store and they have all these animals on display and live trout to feed. Kind of like that store in Grapevine, TX which I cannot remember the name of now :) We are not hunters or fishermen, or campers really for that matter, (well Jim fancies himself a camper but I'm not) but this store is pretty cool.
1 comment:
We live 1/2 a mile from a Cabelas too... Jacob's friend just had his birthday party there, they shot at those moving doo-dads in the back.
Another weird fact, I found a big Mountain Goat that my Uncle in Idaho shot, stuffed here at our Cabelas on display??? It was so weird! There was his name, and when I checked, yep, it was him!
Post a Comment