12.03.2007

Holiday Lights at Thanksgiving Point


Saturday night we went to see the Holiday Lights drive-thru display at Thanksgiving Point. It was pretty fun. It had snowed all day and we were kind of house bound but then it let up and we were a little itchy to get out of the house and test the icy roads :) Luckily TG Pt is close to our house and the roads weren't icy yet. Here we are eagerly anticipating the light shows we are about to see as we sit in line waiting our turn. Max slept through the whole thing. I was trying out the nightscape setting on the camera :)

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

Fun pics! It reminds me of the light display along the river by my parent's house, except you walk through that (I'd prefer driving!)

Jared has never lived in snow, he doesn't know that "house-bound" feeling when the weather gets icy and bad, I need to remind him of this before he moves us to Antartica.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails