As per the usual request, we celebrated Sam's 5th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. This particular restaurant seemed to be wilder and rowdier than usual, especially for a Thursday night, but we continued on. Sam didn't want a cake this year, so we stuck candles in the rainbow sherbet and used up about a ton of tokens on games. We ordered pizza and salad bar but the boys were too excited to eat any of it. Brooke was in a non-smiling for pictures mood but she had a lot of fun on the horsey carousel. Jim took the pictures so he's not in any of them. :)
Good times!
Jake was a little less than thrilled about the pink horse :)
Unfortunately I should have known better about a salad bar in a place like that and had food poisoning for the next 5 days. And poor Max, I informed him at 3 am while we were hanging out around the toilet together that he will not be having any birthday parties with Chuck!
2 comments:
5 day oh man I hope your felling better.
I love the non-smiling pictures and Jake just sitting there with his head in his hand. Good times, good times. I've only been to Chuck's twice, that was enough for me. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment