Our New Year's Eve "party" was everything it usually is, tons of food, watching all the ball dropping shows on all the channels, comparing who did a better show, (didn't the Ryan Seacrest show kind of bite? I mean all they did was tell you who was going to perform all night and then commercials... bor-ing) and shooting off "fireworks" at midnight or 10 or whenever we want the kids to go to bed. We always get those confetti party poppers and have in the past shot them off in the house. This year it was a little too loud for our taste and too bitter cold outside in the dark so we waited til New Year's Day to shoot them off. I wish I knew how to get the video on here because it was so cute. Max would start giggling after each "pop", he loved it!
It's Party Time! Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I think we must have bought that same kit last year, it looks strangely familiar. Cute pics. I'm impressed you let the kids stay up. We tell them it's midnight at 8PM and whoop and holler and then go to bed at 10. We are party poopers.
Post a Comment