5.16.2008

OK Admit it!

So I just happened to catch the NEW "New Kids on the Block" on the TODAY show today. Kelly did you see them? I felt a little strange watching these 40 yr old guys singing their hits when I know that ol' Joey McIntire is a big "born again-er" and bashes Mormons, and ol' Donny Wahlberg was the psycho-killer in that "I see dead people" movie that I can never remember the name of. They seemed a little uncomfortable with the dance moves and Jordan had sunglasses on, to hide his age I'm guessing. They all had really good skin for their age though! Make-up works wonders :) I never was a fan of the NKOTB though so that may sway my feelings now. They were big during High School when I was a BIG hip-hop, rap, r&b fan. I know! Don't laugh! :) I have to go see if they are going to perform again, maybe something new?? If I can get Brooke to turn off the Yo Gabba for a minute. Maybe that will change my opinion!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Did you hear Depesh is coming back too Just kidding !!!

Kelly said...

I did see it and I was so emabarrased for them and all those screaming 30 somethings. It was so funny! I had a really good laugh. But I do have to say it did bring back some good memories...Hee hee!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails