7.15.2008

From Maximum to Minimum

Max went in for his 1 yr well check and he is what doctors call "a little shrimp". He's only in the 20th percentile for height and the 8th % for weight. We got him a bigger car seat and turned it around even though he is just under 20 lbs (don't tell the cops) The PA said he should gain it in the next 2 weeks so no worries. His excema on his face is breaking out like crazy again though so I'm afraid he may be allergic to cow milk since he's been guzzling it down. We'll see. Has anyone tried Rice Milk? I hear from my vegetarian friends that it's pretty good. I tried soy with Jake when his excema was really bad, but never kept it up long enough to see a difference. I guess only time will tell... here he is on his birthday... don't mind the dirty face :) he's still adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful baby! is he talking too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails