SO Jim had said he wanted a Wii for his birthday. I thought it would be really hard to find 1 since they are still selling like hot cakes at most places. Since Jim's birthday isn't for another month I figured I had time. Well, I went to Wal mart last night for the usuall stuff and asked them if they happen to have any in stock. The guy there was really helpful for once, he told me I should go check at Game Crazy inside Hollywood Video. Anyway, to make a long story a tiny bit shorter, Game Crazy has 5 or 6 in stock at any given time. I guess people don't think of them when they are looking for the game systems only games maybe.
2 comments:
Looks like we are gonna start hangin' out with the Russells more often! ;)
I didn't know they let you put photgraphs on the wii. Oh wait, that's Jim's identity picture. Looks so lifelike!
Post a Comment