9.28.2008

We're all Screaming!

Have you seen this? Better yet, have you tried it?






Probably not if you are not in the greater SLC area. Sorry! It is so choice. If you have the means I highly recommend picking 1 up...or 2 or more(and if you know what movie I was quoting I will buy you your own carton. If you live around here I will deliver it to your door so you can share it with me and if you are not in the area I'll buy you 1 but I'm afraid I'll have to eat it for you too. Ice cream doesn't ship well.) My favorite part is the caramel filled fudge footballs. YUMMY!

6 comments:

emily said...

YUM!! wish we could try some!!

Jennalee said...

Ferris Bueller's Day off---I totally win...now get your butt on a plane and bring me some ice cream!!!

Amber M. said...

SERIOUSLY??

I guess you really DO live in Zion...

Gena and Troy said...

uhm, I'm sorry, I could take a nasty fall down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences. You could reach my parents at their places of business. I appreciate your concern for my well being. Have a nice day.

Lisa said...

Faris !!! Anybody Anybody?

Laura Keith said...

Ya, I wish you could just pop on over and have a bowl with me. I'm the biggest ice cream freak... probably why I'm not losing all of the baby weight! oh well! But I have to complain... have you noticed all of the ice cream cartons are now 1.5 quarts. 2 quarts is a half gallon, but our sad economy has hit the ice cream industry and now we get 3/4 of what we used to get for the same price. Makes me FREAKIN' MAD! Don't mess with the cranky new mamma! hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails