
Today I finally got to go to early voting. Jim did his last night and had to wait for 1 1/2 hrs. I went all the way down to Provo because the AF and Orem voting places were too crowded and there was no where to park unless I wanted to hike across UVU campus with my double wide stroller. (No thanks!) I only had to wait 45 min. They let the babies vote too.
OK I know that's crazy! They can't even read!
But it's not any more crazy than voting for Obama and he will really hurt us.
Here's 1 more way he is going to bring down America.
He's all ready to let anyone kill babies for any reason.
SO, I guess if you have all your food storage including your year supply of money, already own a gun, are ready to see the Constitution hang by a thread, think anyone should be able to kill babies and believe all his other lies then go ahead and vote for the guy.

1 comment:
You go girl! Ditto to that one!
Post a Comment