10.29.2008

Slight Change of Plans


Jim Day 08 turned out to be a little more low key than originally planned, but still a fun day for all. sushi was replaced with eating at Applebees so we could be surrounded by the BYU game on TV.
BYU won, so that was a birthday miracle he was wishing for :)

We ended up not having tickets to see Glen Beck but he got a couple of new Wii games to share with the boys ...

The cake turned out delish, as I expected...

Not too pretty to look at but tasty!

It was melting very quickly!

I should have made him write this post to get his real feelings about the day, but I think he enjoyed himself immensely :) Thanks to everyone that called or commented without reminding him of how old he is now :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails