10.14.2008

winter gear check

Sunday it snowed. Trust me when I tell you a couple of us were less than thrilled. The under 10 crowd was pretty excited though. We took a moment before church to survey the supplies and make a checklist of necessary items for snow season.
The big boys are pretty set...
Jake needs bigger boots...
Sam needs to wear the bigger snow pants...
Brooke could use another hat and gloves...
and maybe we should pick her up some boots so she doesn't have to freeze her feet off in crocs...

and this guy just plunged out the door with no idea of what was about to happen... or what he was supposed to be wearing... where was his mom???taking picture for the blog of course

he's alright! don't worry... he's fine. It was only a few seconds... now he knows right?

**And the snow melted by the time we got home from church so now we have a little time to collect the right gear before the avalanche hits...

4 comments:

emily said...

too funny! i love that you took a pic of him crying! that's true blue blogger form!

Jennalee said...

why, it seems I'm following my sister around the blogosphere this evening :)
Its time to think seriously about Texas..an ever so slight chill in the air 2 days out of 7, a little rain, but mostly just beautiful clear, WARM weather...oh sorry am I rubbing it in :)

Kelly said...

Ugh!! Snow already......I am so sorry!

Laura Keith said...

I'm jealous but I'm not! I love the snow... they way it looks, the mountains in Utah... it's so beautiful. But don't you wish you could just see it and not have to live in it? BTW.. It's going to be 89 here today. hehehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails