5.09.2009

Don't call it a comeback... I've been here for years

OK !

So I know I took a break for a little {2 month} while.... but now we're back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress!

I like to blame it on not having anything really to blog about, not taking any pictures of anything, being busy... a slight facebook addiction, and needing lots of time to contemplate my life and my next hair color event...

but now I'm back and it's warm weather outside so spray painting junk can resume!!!

I have a couple of projects I'm working on...


and my new babies...

this 1...
which is beyond cool, that I just set up to do mobile blogging with...



and this 1...
who just looks new with his new big boy haircut...


seriously he is the cutest baby!

and I keep catching myself doing double takes because I'm not used to his haircut!

{So thanks everyone for your concern... no I am most definitely NOT pregnant Lisa!! just get ready for a myriad of new pics and fun stuff!}


{ps. anyone know the song I quoted in the title? I seem to have re-embraced my attraction to hip-hop, while in California last month... Don't Worry though,it's probably just a phase! }

2 comments:

OLIVIA said...

Yea! Glad you're back!

Lisa said...

Oh that evil Facebook I just dont get it.. Well Im glad your back I was thinking well.. Maybe?? So you called me out to what I was thinking..Glad all is well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails