I love the white couch! I just got the white cover on it a few weeks ago and have washed it once. After the first red koolaid splah on it I was a lot calmer about it. :) I think as long as it's not the main seating in the room it will stay cleaner longer. I told Jim it's really for my future beach house :)
2 comments:
so cute! I love your slipper socks. and I love your white couch- do you like it- or are you washing it all the time?
I love the white couch! I just got the white cover on it a few weeks ago and have washed it once. After the first red koolaid splah on it I was a lot calmer about it. :) I think as long as it's not the main seating in the room it will stay cleaner longer. I told Jim it's really for my future beach house :)
Post a Comment