7.04.2007

Happy 4th of July!

Here is what we will probably be doing as part of the festivities today,
along with a Bar-B-Q at Grandma and Grandpa Goodman's house and some fireworks courtesy of Uncle Joe. Then we will leave the kids at Grandma's and come home and pack for the hospital. Less than 24 hrs to go! I'll try to blog from the hospital, but may be a little busy :) Send your name ideas through the air waves since we still haven't decided ~ but getting closer :)
I think it is narrowing down to Max, Gage, Will, Gabe, Teague, Ty or Jag. We'll let you know! Happy 4th!







2 comments:

parkinfamily said...

Happy Fourth of July you guys! It looks like you guys are going to have fun! Good luck at the hospital tomorrow. Keep us updated. My vote for a name is Max. It is so cute and goes well with the other kids' names too!

Leisha Mareth said...

Good luck! I vote Thor...oh wait, that wasn't a choice. I like Max too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails