She is so cute, and so clever!!! This is one of those moments where it is hard to discipline because you are laughing so hard and are really secretly proud of their cunning.
my youngest, jimmy, likes to do this with a bottle of pancake syrup. silly kid :)
I see absolutely nothing wrong with those pictures...I do that on a regular basis. ;)
I want to see the one where she is licking the table! Sooo Adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute, and so clever!!! This is one of those moments where it is hard to discipline because you are laughing so hard and are really secretly proud of their cunning.
my youngest, jimmy, likes to do this with a bottle of pancake syrup. silly kid :)
I see absolutely nothing wrong with those pictures...I do that on a regular basis. ;)
I want to see the one where she is licking the table! Sooo Adorable!
Post a Comment