4.12.2008
Goin' Back to Cali
We have Spring Break this week and so me and the kids are going to California to visit the 'rents. Jim doesn't have time off so he has to stay home. Very sad. I'm writing this post from my brother's computer in Nevada, it's the last outpost of civilization i.e., fast internet connection before we hit the farm. Unfortunately I forgot the cable to connect my camera to the computer so there will be no pics of the trip until we get home. Also, since I am writing this from Nevada that means that I made it the 9 hr drive with the 4 kids without major incident. The babies even co-operated for the most part except for about the last hr. when the relentless screaming started. ;) But that is all in the past. Until tomorrow when we make the last 3 hrs of the trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment