Today is the last day of our Fall Break and it has been great!! We (I) really needed a break from the school routine already. Pics of r wild bunch adventures coming soon...
SO today, since it's monday, of course, the house is trashed and I have started a new mission to binge on the cleaning and organizing and purge the junk. The basement that was so nicely organized is all torn apart looking for the Halloween costumes and decorations and such. And baby stuff that is no longer needed has finally lost it's sentimental value. But 1st, the bathrooms. I'll spare you pics of a dirty bathroom or 2. Wish me luck! I have had a pile of Christmas decorations that I no longer use all boxed up and ready for DI for months. Maybe it will actually make it to the drop off this time. ...unless I need it this year... :)
PS the getting rid of stuff is 1 of only a few things I like about moving. Not that we are moving any time soon ;)
PPS I've had this blog design for about a month or so, so it is probably time to change it up again. I'm a little insane that way. HA!
2 comments:
We'll gladly take the Christmas decorations off your hands! I have to decorate for a ward party and there is no bidget money for decor, and aside from 115 nativity sets that I refuse to borrow out, I have nothing! Then, if you do need them, you can have them back.
Amanda~ Come and get 'em :)
Post a Comment