It's Jim Day 2008!
Plans may include: .all-you-can-eat sushi,
probably only eaten by the birthday boy while the rest of us sit and watch (we don't eat yucky raw fish)
.the BYU/UNLV game
.Glen Beck @ UVU
.presents
. brownie ice cream cake w/ whip cream YUM!
I'll take a picture of that for sure
Maybe I will dig out pics from the 1st Jim Day we celebrated together way back in like 1993* or so. You will love my hat!
(*THANKS Jennalee!)
give the boy some love!
5 comments:
Carter says, "I didn't know it was Uncle Jims' birthday. We'll send you some funny bunny guys! I hope you had a happy birthday yesterday!"
Where are the pictures of the blessed event?
I should make a belated ode to jim day post...! happy jim day 2008! was it really 1992? NO, he was still gone, it had to be '93 thats when we came to school...:) don't make us feel older than we already feel!! sheesh!
Happy Birthday E.Russell!!! Cant believe u get to see Glenn! Ha!! And a ball game to boot...there's some envy coming your way from the Oregon coast!
Where's all the birthday boy pics. Another year older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter don't ya call me 'cos I can't go, I owe my soul to the company store...I love him anyway,
Post a Comment