12.13.2008

A fun Christmas game


We have been out of commission with the sickies but I think we are finally out of the woods and I can see smooth sailing ahead. (How's that for a whole bunch of different colloquialisms mixed together) At least I had most of the decor up before I got sick so I could just lay around and be sick and think about how to change stuff up. Max has been helping out a lot with the rearranging of the decorations.


Notice how the bottom half of the tree is ornament-less??



This is the usual array of pulled off ornies, he just pulls a couple off whenever he happens by the tree. luckily most of them are wooden and unbreakable.


The Culprit caught sled handed!!

He's the only 1 of the kids that has ever been this grinch-y about the christmas decor.

Tomorrow I'll show you the before and after of my garland. {Before and after I figured out how to outsmart the little grinch. :)}

1 comment:

Amber M. said...

Isn't it funny how our ideas about decorating take on a decidedly LESS aesthetic value when we have little ones in the house?? Josh has redecorated the bottom of our tree several times, too, this season already. Sigh. If he weren't so cute I'd break all his fingers:-).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails